Wessex Community Action aims to enhance your local community and support voluntary activity across Wiltshire and the surroundings areas.
Based in Salisbury, we provide community support helping to overcome social isolation and celebrate diversity through a range of services including: training courses, community transport, project management and much more!
- Support services to voluntary and community groups
- Development of new initiatives in the community
- Liaison between groups, organisations and agencies
As a charitable organisation we offer services to our members including:
- Office Services such as photocopying, printing, meeting space and hot desk facilities
- A wide range of training courses at reduced rates for members
- Payroll and Accounts Services
- Free event advertising through use of our electronic mailings and community links
In addition Wessex Community Action manages a number of specific projects:
- Our Community Transport Service
- Amesbury Youth Club
- Training Outreach
- Redworth Social Club
- Salisbury Child Contact Centre
We are always looking for more projects and ways to help enhance the local community. If you would like to find out more about how we can help, please:
Phone 01722 326822 or email: email@example.com
Governance of Wessex Community Action is through a Board of Directors elected at the AGM. The Board is responsible for overseeing the operation of the charity and its activities.