Part Time Minibus Driver Required for Day Centres
20 hours per week, Monday to Thursday
5 hours per day on a split shift
Uniform & PPE provided
Rate: £8.50 per hour
Transporting elderly and disabled people from their homes to day centres and return. The job will involve being a relief driver for all our runs so will mean having to work the occasional Friday.
Qualifications, Attributes and Personal Skills:
· In possession of a clean D (bus) licence or D1 (minibus) licence
· Good communication skills, flexible, reliable and hard-working
· Enhanced DBS checking will be required
· Ability to manoeuvre wheelchairs
· First Aid and MIDAS certificates, although training in these can be provided.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01722 326822 or 07748 926691 for more details.
Wessex Community Action
Unit 6, Paxton Business Centre,
Whittle Road, Churchfields,
Salisbury SP2 7YR