|Is the thought of returning to work giving you a headache?
Has technology moved on?
If so, our 'Back to Work' course is just for you!
Wessex Community Action is running a course specially written for people like you.
The sessions will start at 9.30am and finish at 2.50pm - so no problems if you have children to collect from school!
The full course structure will be:
- Microsoft Word Essentials, 22 May, 9.30am - 2.50pm
- Microsoft Excel Basics, 5 June, 9.30am - 2.50pm
- Outlook Basics, 12 June, 9.30am - 12.00pm
- Microsoft PowerPoint Basics, 12 June, 12.20pm - 2.50pm
Free working lunch included when attending full day courses.
If you know someone else who may be interested in this programme - please pass this on, they will thank you!
- Full day - £65 per person
- Half day - £35 per person (If attending both, £65 per person)
- If attending all 4 modules - Bargain Price of £175 per person
Venue: Wessex Community Action, Unit 6, Paxton Business Centre, Whittle Road, Churchfields, Salisbury SP2 7YR